At-Tawbah - 9:71
|The believers, men and women, are Auliyâ' (helpers, friends, supporters, protectors) of one another, they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islâm has forbidden); they perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât) and give the Zakât, and obey Allâh and His Messenger. Allâh will have His Mercy on them. Surely Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise. (At-Tawbah 9:71)|
- Care and Maintenance of Masjid Salafus Saalih
- To Provide the Imam for Masjid Salafus Saalih.
- Zakat Collection and Distribution.
- Troubled youth Islamic outreach,
- Muslim social workers to cater to the needs of the new converts.
- Muslim Prisoner Outreach
- Muslim Entrepreneurial Opportunities.
- Islamic drug counseling,
- Islamic Parolee Reintegration Into Society Program,
- Islamic community support.
- Islamic Housing for the Homeless
- Islamic Food Bank
- Islamic Farm
- Islamic Animal Sacrifice (Qurbani)
Visit our store
The As-Salam Alaikum Corporation is a Private Non Profit Charity Organization. Your Contributions are appreciated.
Please contact us if you would like to donate Qur'ans, Islamic pamphlets, Books, clothing, postage stamps, houses, cars, or labor.
Like us on Facebook.
No donation is too small, one dollar or one dime will be greatly appreciated. And remember the statement of our Beloved,
It is narrated by 'Adi b. Hatim who reported that he heard Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: He who among you can protect himself against Fire, he should do so, even if it should be with half a date. [Muslim]